Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Faith

Recently I watched a vide shared by a friend in social media... Trust me it was the hardest video to watch but I still did complete it.

It is about a girl who was 4 who was diagnosed with brain tumor who eventually passed on at the age of 6ish. She planned her own funeral from her casket to her dress to what not and she called it "Farewell Party". Till the end of her time she never forgot God or the faith she have on God.

What amazed me the most is her faith, yes her faith in god.

How many of us face problems or troubles and say god didnt help me so I am not going to look for God or pray to God?
I know I am one of them, sometimes when the going gets tough I question God.
When we get what we want, we thank God and yet we tend to forget in our faith slowly.

Recently with my life I had noticed i have forgotten God. The connection I used to share with my faith was just missing. How or why it went missing I really don't know, but it did. I only realised it went missing when my cousin was chatting with me and said you seem to be always negative, go get some positive vibes & energy, go visit the church & temples like how u used to.

Few weeks after that I saw this video, and it really hit me... a 6 year old girl who went through really more than I can ever imagine can still hold on to her Faith her strongly yet here I am losing it here & there.

There is soooo much I learnt from a video with a little girl & though she is not even around she is still going around changing people's life.

I guess that's why she is now an angel.

#rememberingmisha
#angel

No comments:

Post a Comment